Urine Leaking Problem:
According to data from the National Institute on Aging, there are many reasons that may cause of urine leaking problem and urinary incontinence, including:
• Bladder muscle weakness or over activity
• Pelvic floor muscle weakness
• Disease causes damage to the nerves that control the bladder, including multiple sclerosis, diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, etc.
• Male prostate hypertrophy / prosthetic hypertrophy
• The impact of diseases such as arthritis, making people unable to go to the toilet in time when they feel urine leaking
• Prolapse of pelvic organs such as the bladder, rectum, and urethra, which affects the function of the bladder and urethra
According to Jamie H. Chao, a urologist at Aurora Health Care, a non-profit medical institution in the United States, about 37% of women between the ages of 20 and 39 have varying degrees of urinary incontinence; when the age increases to over 60, The proportion of people with daily urinary incontinence problems increased to 39%.
Causes of leaking urine
• Pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, and women’s urinary tract structure are all reasons why women are more likely to leak urine.
• Diseases such as diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, and multiple sclerosis can cause nerve damage that controls the bladder.
• Urinary tract infections and diseases, stroke, and surgery for pelvic organ cancer can also cause urinary incontinence.
• Tumor or obstructive urinary tract disease.
• Poor kidney function.
• Take specific medication.
• Eat specific foods or drinks.
• Drink more water.
Data from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases also point out that poor ability to control the bladder may cause various symptoms of urine leakage and incontinence:
• Movements in daily life such as lifting heavy objects, bending over, coughing, and exercising can all cause urine leaks.
• Suddenly you feel a strong urge to urinate and need to go to the toilet immediately.
• Leakage occurs without signs or urges to go to the toilet.
• Unable to reach the toilet in time when there is a urge to urinate.
• Wet urine sheets while sleeping.
[Good Morning Health / Chaozhou Yi (Director of National Taiwan University School of Medicine, physical therapy centers), Jane AU month (School of Medicine associate professor of physical therapy at National Taiwan University)] unspeakable worsening incontinence is
often sentimental or postpartum women who find When you cough and cough a little, sneeze, laugh, walk faster, or sit up to stand up, a leak occurs, and the bottom of your pants will be a little wet. Often participate in tour groups, tour guides or team leaders remind everyone to go to the toilet from time to time, in case someone is not able to find the toilet when urgency.
As everyone knows, the habit of going to the bathroom from time to time will only increase the frequency of frequent urination. In the future, you will need to go to the bathroom more often. In these embarrassing situations, many people are embarrassed to see a doctor, and the problem becomes more serious.
Causes of Leaking Urine:
Urinary incontinence refers to a person’s inability to control urination and the involuntary leakage of urine, which may originate from symptoms manifested by an internal disease; in addition to often causing personal health problems, which in turn affect social, work, and sports, which greatly reduces life quality. In Taiwan, folk customs are relatively conservative. Many people have problems with urinary incontinence but dare not go to the hospital for treatment, which often makes the problem more and more troublesome, causes psychological burden, loses self-confidence, and affects the social life of friends and relatives.
Generally, it is normal to urinate once every 2-3 hours. Do not worry about seeing the toilet and just go to the toilet, or worry about waiting for the toilet next time, and you want to go to clean first, this will make the bladder capacity smaller and smaller, causing symptoms of frequent urination. Of course, excessive urination does not work. Some people have been urinating because they are too busy at work, causing the bladder to swell excessively, causing difficulty in urination, and may even cause urinary tract infections and cystitis.